filters
Resolved

Resolved: A To Z World Languages - They introduce poor services and the boss in there has a dirty reputation

* I do not recommend dealing with this company , they cost so much and the customer services suck in there , simply they do not appreciate their customers . I HAPPENED to meet someone who had a hard time processing his request JUST LIKE ME and their interpreter was so late to the appointment . I don't even understand why they are still introducing language services after all the suffering they cause to doctors, and patients . They introduce poor services and the boss in there has a dirty reputation . Please stop and think deep before doing anything with this company *

This is for ujhonsax who left a poorly written review. Why don't you go back to school and learn how to properly write in English.

If you're going to leave a review make sure it makes sense because your review seems to have been written by a 5 year old. Last time I checked and did my research, A to Z provides Sioux Falls and surrounding communities with professional excellent interpreters. I have yet to hear any complaints. A to Z has a variety of Interpreters which makes them awesome in providing interpreting services that others in Sioux Falls cannot provide.

Just because you had one bad experience doesn’t mean you can attack someone’s character or business.

You having a false opinion doesn’t define a person’s business. You’re non-factor.

Actually I have a reputation of being strait forward and honest, unlike you you are posting this with a fake name and a location of "Amman" Jordan, I have built this company from zero in a demographically area where you are not automatically favored but succeeded against all odds, if our company is as you described we would not have been in Business as long as we are.

Mohammed Al-Ostaz

Tel: 605 275 6565

View more comments (1)
Review
Reason of review
Poor customer service,Received late, and the process is so tiring and waste of time.
Loss